Saturday, December 1, 2012

run run run

Hello fellow runners... or soon to be runners
I just would like to share my journey to that dream of finishing a full marathon 42k...


It's a fact that I belong to that group of runners that started from the " couch to running a  5k " 
I'm a fellow with no sports nor any type of regular exercise from birth to age 45...


My journey started in the year 2010 February  but had a temporary halt April of this year 2012
And so today November 30, 2012... I decided to carry on my dream of finishing a 42k

With this blog...I'll try to recall moments and events since I started the journey and would also blog on and on till that day when I finally cross the 42k finish line ...

May this blog inspire aspiring runners like me......

******************************************************************************************************************The above blog post is brought to you by Bong Oribiana, who enjoys helping people earn money on the internet. For more information, please visit my About Me page above...

No comments:

Post a Comment